The Adult Sex Store has a simple shipping model.
- We charge a single, incredibly low, flat rate shipping fee of $4.99
- Parcels typically ship from our warehouse 2 to 4 business days after you order.
- The majority of orders will be received within 3 to 5 business days,
How do I check if my item will be delivered overnight?
Here’s a simple diagram that explains how we process your orders:
Common questions about shipping and delivery
- Is tracking available? Our tracking information will be sent to you directly by Australia Post. They will notify you that your delivery from “Collibet Pty Ltd” is on the way. Your updates will be provided by SMS and/or Email.
- Will the package be discreet? Very! Items are triple wrapped in Australia Post or Couriers Please satchels, and taped on the outside with heavy duty tape. There are no logos, item details or shop names on the outside of the package. Your parcel will be addressed from “Collibet Pty Ltd”.
- Can you deliver at specific times and to specific places (e.g. the backdoor of the house)? Australia Post or Couriers Please deliver our packages, we do always write special requests on our parcels, however it is entirely up to your Postal delivery person as to whether the instructions can be followed. Australia Post cannot deliver at specific times, your parcels will arrive with your regular mail service.
- Can you express post? The timeframe described above is our fastest possible shipping timeframe. For many stores, regular shipping takes 7 to 10 business days, so we think our standard 3 to 5 day timeframe is pretty good!
- Am I guaranteed to receive my items within 5 days? We do not guarantee a shipping timeframe or that you will receive your items on a specific day. More than 90% of our orders are recieved within five days, but occasionally parcels may take 1 or 2 additional days. If you are not within the Australia Post guaranteed delivery network, it is advisable to allow extra shipping time.
- It’s been seven days, where is my order? Remember that our shipping > delivery timeframe is based on business days, so public holidays and weekends need to be taken into account when calculating when your item should arrive. Also, some postcodes cannot be serviced overnight, so can take a day or two longer to reach you. Rest assured that we use the fastest possible shipping methods available to us and you will be able to track your items via Australia Posts notifications.
- My item didn’t arrive when I needed it, can I have a refund? If we can, we are always happy to accommodate refunds, however because we don’t offer a shipping guarantee, we cannot offer refunds based on shipping timeframes. Shipping is only ever significantly delayed by us if an item is out of stock, in which case we will contact you.
- My order still says ‘processing’. Why? We only mark your items as ‘dispatched’ after they leave our premises. This can be 24 to 48 hours later depending on when we get through reconciling our shipping paperwork and checking our tracking. In fact, you’ll often receive an email notification about delivery of your parcel from Australia Post, before we close your order off.
Please see our terms & conditions which explain the conditions of sale that you sign up for when purchasing from the Adult Sex Store – sex toys online.
Help, my parcel is missing!
- Please check your letter box for an attempted delivery card and/or inquire at your usual post office. The package will indicate only that it came from “Collibet Pty Ltd”.
- Sometimes, items go missing in transit, or get ‘stuck’ in the system due to delivery address problems. We can provide you with your tracking number to contact Australia Post directly. They can often redirect or redeliver your parcel.
- It is a good idea to ‘Google’ your street address to see if you need to update it with Australia Post. A surprising number of people enter Postcodes that are not related to the suburb they live in. This can cause your parcel to ‘bounce’ between delivery hubs.
- If you have used an accurate address, that is recognised by Australia Post, and after 21 days your package has still not arrived and is not traceable, and all your details remain the same, we will re-ship the goods to you.
- If you entered a false name or delivery information, we will not be held responsible for non-delivery and will not replace or refund your order. Please trust that your package will be delivered discreetly!
I want a refund!
Before you request to return an item to us, please ensure you have inserted batteries if required to check that it is working.
Due to the nature of our products, we cannot accept used items or offer “change of mind” refunds, however we will replace any items that are genuinely faulty immediately.
It is important that you understand what circumstances entitle you to a refund. The ACCC offers some helpful advice HERE.
We cannot provide refunds if you simply change your mind, or if you didn’t receive your order on the date you wanted. However we do try to be helpful, so if you have a genuine reason seeking a refund please get in touch and we’ll help if we can.
- Why we do not accept returns for products that are un-damaged?
Most organisations can sell returned products, however due to the nature of our business and our inability to guarantee that a product hasn’t been used, we can’t accept returns for safety reasons.
We package our goods carefully with protective padding in tightly wrapped bags or boxes to ensure products reach you in top working condition.