Adult toys delivered Australia wide at a super low flat rate shipping fee, or free!
The Adult Sex Store has a simple shipping model:
- We charge a single, incredibly low, flat rate shipping fee of $4.99.
- Parcels typically dispatch 2 to 4 business days after you order.
- Total postage time is dependent on Australia Post. Most parcels are received overnight (around 4 business days), but we recommend allowing up to a total of 6-8 business days to receive your order.
- We can ship to PO Boxes and Parcel Lockers for privacy. Many people even get their items delivered to work!
Common questions about shipping and delivery
- Is tracking available? Tracking information will be sent to you directly by Australia Post. They will notify you that your delivery from “Vissie Pty Ltd” is on the way. Your updates will be provided by SMS and/or Email.
- Will the package be discreet? Very! We use Australia Post for shipping as this enables us to ship to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers and residential or business premises so that you can choose how and where to receive your goods. Our items are securely wrapped in non-transparent satchels, and taped on the outside with heavy duty tape. There are no logos, item details or shop names on the outside of the package. Your parcel will be addressed from “Vissie Pty Ltd”
- Can I leave specific delivery instructions (e.g. deliver after 1pm; text 20 minutes before arrival; go to the back door of the house) Australia Post deliver our packages, we do always write special requests on our parcels, however, it is unlikely that Australia Post can modify delivery times, routes or follow specialised instructions for delivery, other than to leave the parcel at a specified location on your property.
- Can you express post? The timeframe described above is our fastest possible shipping timeframe. We use Australia Post to give our customers the flexibility of using PO Boxes and Parcel lockers (which Couriers won’t deliver to). While courier companies might be faster, we find that many people would like the flexibility of delivery options that Australia Post offers.
- Do you guarantee a delivery date? We don’t specify a delivery date, our shipping timeframe is a guideline and may vary between postcodes. For non-metro locations, Australia Post may not provide an exact shipping timeframe and for this reason, it is difficult for us to be specific. Please check with us if you have a strict requirement for delivery date (e.g. a special occasion) and we’ll let you know if we can get your things to you in time!
- It’s been seven or eight days, where is my order? Remember that our shipping > delivery timeframe is based on business days, so public holidays and weekends need to be taken into account when calculating when your item should arrive. If you are in a regional or rural postcode that typically takes a bit longer to receive mail than metro areas, this may also impact when you receive your parcel. We do use the fastest possible shipping method to reach you.
- My order still says ‘processing’. Why? We only mark your items as ‘dispatched’ after they leave our premises and/or after we verify that your tracking information is appearing. This can be 24 to 48 hours later depending on when we get through reconciling our shipping paperwork and checking our tracking. In fact, you’ll often receive delivery of your parcel from Australia Post before we close your order!
Please see our terms & conditions which explain the conditions of sale that you agree to when purchasing from the Adult Sex Store – sex toys online.
Help, my parcel is missing!
- Please check your letterbox for an attempted delivery card and inquire at your usual post office. The package will indicate only that it came from VISSIE Pty Ltd”.
- Sometimes, items get delayed due to delivery address problems. We can provide you with your tracking number to contact Australia Post directly. They can often redirect or redeliver your parcel. Please double check the delivery address you added to your order for any mistakes.
- If you have used an accurate address, that is recognised by Australia Post, and after 21 days your package has still not arrived and is not traceable, and all your details remain the same, we will re-ship the goods to you.
- If you entered a false name or delivery information, or ask for an item to be left outside / in the open, we cannot be held responsible for non-delivery and will not replace or refund your order. Please trust that your package will be delivered discreetly – many people have our parcels delivered to workplaces or left at the post office. This way you can ensure someone will be there to receive it.
Refunds and Replacements
We will replace items with manufacturer faults immediately. You will need to return the faulty item, once we have tested it, we will refund or replace the item and even cover the shipping cost!
Before you return an item to us, please ensure you have inserted batteries or charged it for the required time to check that it is working. Some rechargeable devices require several hours of charging before first use. If this fails or there is an obvious manufacturing problem, we will provide a label for you to return the item to us and replace it for you.
Due to the nature of our products, we cannot accept used items or offer “change of mind” refunds. We do understand that many large retailers of general goods offer ‘no hassle’ refunds on a wide range of items. However, you’ll notice that this generally doesn’t apply to items like pierced jewellery or underwear, because these items come into contact with intimate body parts and retailers cannot re-sell those items for safety reasons. For exactly the same reason, due to the nature of our products and the way they are intended to be used, we cannot accept ‘change of mind’ returns.
It is important that you understand what circumstances entitle you to a refund. The ACCC offers some helpful advice HERE.
We do try to be helpful, so if you have a genuine reason seeking a refund please get in touch and we’ll help if we can.