Discover our Pleasure Toys for Women
Our range of sex toys for women includes all the classics – vibrators, kegel (ben wa) balls, erotic lingerie and nipple toys – as well as a fun range of novelties and accessories that you can share with your partner. Plan a night of seduction and get everything you need from our great range! You can trust the quality of our products from all the best brands of adult toys for women, including Jimmyjane, We-vibe, LELO, OVO, Rocks Off and CalExotics.
Female sex toys focus on a number of erogenous zones (nipples, clitoris, g-spot and the bottom!) and fall into two categories:
- Toys for massage and stimulation – for example vibrating nipple clamps, clitoral vibrators / massagers or butterfly vibrators.
- Toys for penetration – for example dildos, rabbit vibrators or female friendly anal products.
If you want a bit of inspiration about what to add to your pleasure play chest, or are just new to using adult toys, get inspired by our list below:
- A classic wand vibrator – the Bodywand (a modern take on the classic hitachi magic wand) is a super popular option, with a range of models and power
levels, but there are many other beautiful examples made by LELO, Vive, CalExotics and the Swan range that are elegant and powerful.
- A dual stimulator – a classic rabbit, or a more ‘designer’ version like the Silhouette S9, is designed to penetrate and provide g-spot stimulation while also stimulating the clitoris. Some women wand to try a basic vibrator before moving on to an option like this, however there are many small and beginner options that are great for external massage as well as use as a dual stimulation toy when you’re in the mood!
- Nipple toys – many women can become extremely aroused by having their nipples stimulated. Sexy jewelled nipple clamps are a very popular option for dressing up your nipples and getting a bit of stimulation at the same time.
- Kegel or ‘jiggle’ balls (love balls) – these are actually one of the oldest sex toys. Apparently, Chinese women have used them for hundreds of years to gently stimulate and tone the vaginal walls and pelvic floor which leads to better sex. They are an ideal sexy secret – pop them in and wear them on a date in anticipation of things to come! The gentle g-spot massage will stimulate one of your erogenous zones not to mention that you’ll be toning those pelvic floor muscles as you tense and release around the balls.
- Ladies butt plug – more frequently, women are opening up to the additional stimulation options that anal toys for women can offer. Using a butt plug not only adds extra sensation around the sensitive anal opening, it makes you feel ‘full’ during penetrative sex, which can lead to great all round stimulation and adds sensation for your partner, who will generally be able to feel it during penetration (especially those with bumps and ridges).
- Bondage / Fifty shades of grey toys – thanks to the on screen antics of Christian and Anastasia, there has been a boom in interest in light bondage toys for women. The Fetish Fantasy range does a huge number of independent or mix and match options that range from light and seductive (e.g. pinching nipple clamps) to somewhat darker and more hardcore (e.g. their heavy duty hogtie set). The official Fifty Shades of Grey toy range is small, but also popular.
- A glass sex toy – women are masters of seduction and a few accessories for your sexy acts don’t go astray. A sculptural glass sex toy that can be heated or chilled to add temperature sensation to your foreplay is a simple technique that can spice up your love life. Use it to massage yourself, or each other.
- Sexy dress ups – some sparkly nipple pasties, crotchless panties, or a sexy teddie are top options for getting in the mood. We have a whole range of great product overviews in our blog to get you started. From beginner vibrator options to the best new toys for couples, and tips to spice up your love life, there are lots of topics to explore that will inspire your next pleasure session!